Wednesday, March 4, 2009

BIKTIMA NG PANLOLOKO NI GINAH BABINGAO

The first thing that i can tell you about this story is how disgusted i am about how desperate peoples are when it comes to money. i have to tell you how i was victimized by a girl named GINAH BABINGAO (at least this was the name she gave me). this girl works in EZ Shop selling all those things like whitening formulas and weight loss regiments on TV. i was convinced by their advertisements so i decided to try the aFGF, which is a product for the skin. i called the number on TV and the events after that was horrible. it really made me realize that no one can be trusted after all.

When this GINAH BABINGAO answered my call to EZ Shop she sounded friendly. She did not sound so bright, because her English is quite bad, but she was okay to me. after i gave her my order, she sort of offered me to get a two or three month supply of aFGF, which she said will "really make a diperens to your iskin". Sorry, I really sound mean now, but I'm just frustrated at what happened.

Anyway, she told me that she will go ahead and process my order and she got my card details. buti na lang yung card ko hindi na-scam. then almost at the end of my call, she said that if i didn't mind, she would like to get my number so she can give me updates on my order. something like it was in transit pa daw...and all. so i gave it. about a day later, i received a text from her saying that my credit card was charged back daw. meaning the payment that was processed was first paid was declined. i was suprised because my card was new and had no balance yet. i never used it pa for any purchases or what. i checked with BPI to make sure that none was credited and i replied sa text that i will call back to give the credit card details again.

this was where she offered that she just take the order from me because aFGF was 'limited stocks' and i had to order right away. she said that I just had to pay for Php4650 for a 2-month supply. i asked her why so cheap and GINAH BABINGAO said that she will use her company discount. so she said that i should just drop the money in m.lhuillier and she can send it to me. i suggested na mag-meet up na lang (because i was already not sure kung totoo ba sya o hinde). then she said that night shift daw sya, so di sya pwede magmeet. she also commented, hindi ko lang alam kung totoo o hinde, na her German boyfriend daw does not like her to go out to meet other people. na her boyfriend is very strict and has people watching her every move.

i just thought 'whatever!' and just to get the hassle off, i deposited the money in m.lhiullier nga. i sent the KPTN to her and she confirmed naman that she got the money. this was around january 8, when i sent the money. then she said that i will get it in a day or two. january 13 na, wala pa yung package. so i panicked na talaga. i kept on texting her and she said that she is out of the office daw kasi dumating yung german boyfriend nya ng biglaan, kaya nagleave sya. i tried to call her several times but either di nya sinasagot or patay phone nye. then around the third week of january, she sent me a message:

"hi mz natividad, nkha kn ordr niu. bt d k p msnd kz and2 bf q. nd llkad kme pprs 4 weding."

ako naman, i was really losing hope na that she was for real. but whether or not may nilalakad silang papeles para sa kasal, it is not fair that she will not send me my items. this was the last message i got from her and until now, wala pa yung items. and it's almost two months. BEWARE!

SCAMMER NAME: GINAH BABINGAO
CELL NO.: 09287322158

these are pictures i got from friendster when i googled her name:

No comments:

Post a Comment